Municipal Infrastructure Service Line
Haley Ward provides comprehensive planning, design, and construction management services for municipal infrastructure. We bring extensive experience in engineering standards, local ordinances, and community goals related to water and sewer system improvements, having assisted municipalities with infrastructure maintenance, commercial and industrial park design, utility and road extensions, and municipal water/sewer systems, including long-term master planning and PFAS response and hydraulic studies.
Our engineering staff members are well-versed in municipal budgeting and assist clients with project development activities such as budget estimation, funding application, and administration services. We also specialize in grant administration and have successfully worked with federal and state programs such as USDA/RD, SRF, EDA, and CDBG.
With over 100 years of experience in the industry, our project managers are equipped to anticipate challenges and provide effective solutions that keep projects moving forward. We have a strong presence across New England and Florida. Haley Ward has successfully provided reliable solutions for the planning, design, and maintenance of municipal infrastructure.
WE PROVIDE SERVICES FOR:
- Water supply, treatment, storage, distribution controls and monitoring
- Wastewater collection, pumping, treatment, residuals, controls and monitoring
- Stormwater management and collection
- System planning: master planning, modeling and capital improvement plans
- Roadways and bridgework as supported by the municipalities