Permitting & Licensing
Haley Ward offers a unique blend of expertise and experience to assist clients in finding practical and sustainable solutions to any environmental project. Our staff of professionals includes environmental engineers, biologists, certified soil scientists, environmental specialists, professional foresters, planners and surveyors.
Haley Ward offers a unique blend of expertise and experience to assist clients in finding practical and sustainable solutions to the environmental and natural resource issues involved in any project. Our staff of professional wetland scientists, certified soil scientists, professional foresters, and environmental scientists can assist with all phases from project strategy and planning, to resource identification to permitting with regulatory agencies and into construction and monitoring.
TYPES OF PERMITS & LICENSES
- State and Local Environmental Permitting
- Natural Resources Protection Act (NRPA)
- State Site Location of Development Act (SLODA)
- Army Corps of Engineers (ACOE) Permitting
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Support for CERCLA RCRA and Solid Waste Projects
- Auburn-Lewiston Municipal Airport
- Avesta Housing
- City of Lewiston
- Emera Maine
- Hammond Lumber Company
- Jasper Wyman & Son, Inc.
- Madison Paper
- Maine Source Homes
- Mid-Maine Solid Waste Association
- Pleasant River Lumber
- Sargent Corporation
- Dirigo Solar
- Borrego Solar