Haley Ward offers integrated services that can address client needs throughout the entire solid waste cycle. Our diverse staff of professional engineers, planners, scientists, and surveyors offers expertise with initial planning and site development, permitting, construction management, operational planning, solid and groundwater monitoring, air emissions monitoring, landfill closures, and site redevelopment. We provide ongoing assistance to 20 Maine Solid Waste Management Facilities that serve over 50 municipalities in the State of Maine. Facilities include Waste Transfer Stations, Beneficial and Agronomical utilization sites, Landfills, Recycling Facilities, and Universal Waste Facilities.
Landfill & Transfer Station Design/Construction
- Facility Siting Studies
- Design of Landfill Cells and Hydraulic Structures
- Liner and Cover Design and Installation
- Alternative Cover Design, Performance Demonstrations
- Landfill Gas Collection Systems
- Leachate Management Systems Eval.
- Erosion Protection/Stormwater Mgmt.
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Public Hearings/Public Involvement
- Construction Management
- QA/QC Testing and Inspection
- Soils Testing
- PVC Pipe/HDPE Pipe
- Support and Evaluation of Landfill Operations
- Hazardous/Special Waste Handling Plans
- Estimate Remaining Landfill Life
- Aroostook Waste Solutions (Presque Isle and Tri-Community Landfills)
- New England Organics (NEO)
- NEO-Hawk Ridge Compost Facility
- KTI Bio Fuels
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc.
- Acadia Disposal District
- City of Lewiston
- Marion Transfer Station, Inc.
- CFWF (Caratunk, Forks & West Forks)
- Lilly Bay and Orneville Townships
- Mid-Maine Solid Waste Facility
- ReEnergy Holdings, LLC
- Republic Services
- Cities of Brewer, Old Town
- Towns of Greenville, Milford, Milo, Oakland, Orono, Otis, Veazie, Glenburn, Baileyville, Greenbush, Dover-Foxcroft
- AIM/Bucksport Mill Landfill
- Municipal Review Committee
- Irving Forest Products
- Daaquam Lumber Maine
- Coastal Resources of Maine