Mechanical System Design & Evaluations
Our mechanical engineers evaluate and design highly efficient HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems for buildings of all types. Efficient energy usage in buildings is often a key concern for clients when retrofitting older buildings or designing a new one. We work closely with our clients to provide recommendations on systems that meet budget, energy usage, and sustainability goals.
Haley Ward’s mechanical engineering services are focused on creating high performance environments. We use our expertise to provide customized design solutions that support a building’s purpose with systems that optimize personal experience, promote productivity, and deliver practical results. We provide this to owners, tenants, architects, and operators to achieve their unique performance goals.
Mechanical evaluations are a critical aspect of building design and construction projects. They provide valuable insights into system performance, compliance, and potential improvements. So that the mechanical aspects of a building are well-designed, functional, and meet the standards for efficient energy-saving measures.
Our experience of both system design and systems evaluations has given us insight to many “lessons learned” encountered with projects. This insight allows us to address challenges effectively and efficiently with the end goal of a successful product for our clients.
Mechanical Design & Evaluation Offerings
- Feasibility Studies, Facility Assessments & Master Planning
- Energy Modeling, Life Cycle Costs & Payback Analysis
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Construction Drawings & Specification Preparation
- Construction Contract Administration
- Peer Review Services
- Trouble-shooting Existing Systems & Components
- VRF Refrigerant Systems
- Chiller Plants
- Central Hydronic & Steam Boiler Plants & Distribution Systems
- Constant or Variable Volume Air Handling Systems
- Energy Recovery Ventilation & Exhaust Systems