Air emissions estimates, permitting, and reporting can be critical aspects of any facility’s environmental compliance program. Startup of a new facility or equipment, modification to an existing site, or changes to regulatory programs can trigger new or additional compliance requirements. Haley Ward provides the experience and knowledge base to help our clients navigate compliance with applicable State and Federal Regulations.
- Determining a Facility’s Potential to Emit
- Minor or Major Source License Applications
- Best Achievable Control Technology (BACT) Analysis
- Air Dispersion Modeling and Impact Analysis
Following issuance of an Air license, Haley Ward assists our clients with their understanding of their ongoing compliance obligations and provides necessary support ranging from managing Title V compliance programs to simple monthly calculation.
- Monthly Emissions Calculations
- Annual Maine Air Emissions Inventory Reporting System (MAIRIS) Reporting
- Gas Audit Reporting
- Title V Annual/Semiannual Compliance Certification
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) Evaluation
- Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) Evaluations
- Bucksport Generation, LLC
- Pleasant River Lumber
- JSI Store Fixtures
- Maine Housing Authority
- Cold Brook Energy
- Penobscot Bay Terminals
“I have been in power generation for 40 plus years and as a Plant Manager I’ve had to rely on consultants to help me keep my operations in compliance with State and Federal regulations, in particular all of the various programs that deal with air emissions. Kyle Sullivan and Haley Ward is one of the best that I have worked with. Kyle has demonstrated a strong knowledge of the rules and regulations and has done a great job providing support and guidance ensuring we remain in compliance.
I would have no reservation in recommending Haley Ward and Kyle to anyone, particularly in the Energy sector.”Ralph R. Leidy, Plant Manager – Bucksport Generation, LLC